Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A KISS

A small gesture. A want or desire, a feeling or passion, a gentle coddle for those lonely days. what marks a kiss, who decides what they really mean? How do you know if a simple kiss on the forehead is worth anything? Today marks the two month anniversary since me and my boyfriend broke up, and i was having a rough day. He's protective and sweet and wants everyone to be happy and bouncy and doesn't seem to realize that's not life. he tries to comfort me as a best friend would, but at the very end he says hang in there ok? rubs my shoulder while kissing my forehead. we've been having a somewhat uneventful friends with benefits happening as well. is this simple kiss a touch of hope for us to be more than just friends? is it just a short i'm here for you? am i reading too far into this? if you have an opinion out there please respond even if its like months since i've posted this blog, i really need the advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment